Personal Insurance Broker - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Saturday 22 January 2022

Personal Insurance Broker

 

 


 



For over 20 years, Armour Insurance Group has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader. We have earned the respect and trust of our customers through providing excellent service. We cannot do that without a team of professionals who have HEART.

Humble | Effective | Adaptable | Respectful | Transparent

We are currently seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and growing a book of business.

The ideal candidate will have HEART, plus the following qualifications:
• Level 1 Insurance License, with a preference to Level 2
• Committed to furthering their insurance education
• Track record of providing excellent customer service
• Strong work ethic and a drive to succeed in a high performing environment
• Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of company portals, Epic & Applied Rating Services
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word & Excel
• Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience as a personal lines broker is preferred
• Strong knowledge of underwriting regulations would be beneficial

Additional benefits of a career at Armour Insurance Group:
• Great culture where you love your job
• A transparent workplace - you know the goals and where we stand
• Employer's RRSP contribution matching plan
• Comprehensive benefits program
• Generous personal and annual vacation days
• Employer support of educational goals
• Gym membership reimbursement program

How to apply:

Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references within your application using the form below or email to careers@armourinsurance.ca. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest in this position and with the company; individuals selected for an interview will be contacted

17 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Hamisi Mbelwa I'm ready for interview Tuesday 25 January2022 time 12:00 pm (South Africa time)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, my names are Hsrriet B Mayieka i would like to have my interview on 5th february 2022 at 9am to im looking forward to present myself and grab the opportunity.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is OBIOHA MAXWELL ABAEKWUME. I will like to schedule my interview on 26th January 2022. Time 12pm to 1pm.

    Email addresse: abaekwumeobioha@gmail.com
    Phone/WhatsApp number +971555971960
    Location: Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Ejike Annaglory Anulika. I will like to schedule my interview on 26th January 2022. Time 12pm to 1pm

    Email address anulikaannaglory@gmail.com
    Phone/whatsapp number:+971521608247
    Location: Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day
    Thank for your response
    My name is Linda and I would to schedule online interview on the 27th January 2022 at 13:00 south African time
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello am Janet oppong,I will like to chedule my interview on Tuesday fist of February 2022, looking forward to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello HR am Janet oppong,I will gladly want to chedule my interview on Tuesday first of February 2022.hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is muhammadfawad.i will like to schedule my interview on Saturday 29 Jan at 1 pm to 2 pm.
    Email address: muhammadfawad215@gmail.com
    Contact no: 0552043363.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello Sir,
    with reference to you mail on 28-01-2022, I pleased to inform you that I would like to give my interview on 29-1-2022at 2:00 pm to 2:30pm.
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sir/ma
    Thankyou for the reply, in reference to your mail,i will like to schedule my interview on 2nd February 2022 at 9am. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sir, good morning with reference to your mail base on a warehouse assistant, i will to schedule my interview on the 3rd February 2022 at 11am ,

    hope to hear from you soon
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear HR thank you for your reply, in reference to your email, i would like to schedule my interview on 4th February 2022 at 12:30am. Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day.
    Thank you for your response
    I would like to schedule my interview on the 7 February 2022, time 12:00- 14:00 (South African time). Looking forward on presenting myself and my experience to you.
    Regards
    Mlungisi Sandiso Nene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your prompt reply
    I am most grateful to be considered.

    I would like to rescheduled my interview on the 09/02/202.
    10:00AM-30:00PM.(Royal catering Services LLC -Dubai

    Kind Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your consideration
    I woul like to schedule my interview on 11th of February 2022
    10.00AM-2.00PM( Royal catering service-dubai)
    Regards
    Florencia Nyanchama

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the consideration and the opportunity.
    I would like to accept the interview invite and schedule my online interview for tomorrow,the 13th of February 2022, between 10:00am to 1200 noon.
    Thank you in advance
    Dennis Njoroge
    mainadennis249@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your consideration
    I woul like to schedule my interview on 14th of February 2022
    10.00AM-2.00PM( Royal catering service-dubai)
    Regards
    Atif Nazir

    ReplyDelete