Safety Officer/English Teacher - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Thursday 27 February 2020

Safety Officer/English Teacher



Hello dears, 
We know very well that you are looking for the best job for your career so we are here to help you to get one. We are trying over best to find real and trusted jobs for your career so stay connected with us and get updated every day with new job vacancies

Today we are hiring for the following job posts we hope this will help you if anyone among you are interested can apply to the job by the details given below




Safety Officer / safety engineer HSE



  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 2 - 5 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Job Category: Construction/Civil Engineer
  • Contact No.: 00971525230717
  • Email: engineerabdulmajid87@gmail.com
  • Street: Flat G-03, Building 38, Al Khail Gate 1 Al Qouz-Du
  • City: Dubai

Description

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Graduate Electrical Engineer with NEBOSH IGC , IOSH & ISO 9001 having 5 years of experience in Glulam Rasool & company as a HSE ENGINEER and Dewan petroleum Pvt ltd as a SAFETY OFFICER. I want to be the part of this organization where I could contribute my best for the prevention of risk and hazards of the organization, through my management skills, soft pursuing manners for higher authorities and co-workers and my professional and technical skills.
I am willing to express my interest to be employed in the organization, because of I find the required qualities in me as a self-motivated, enthusiastic and result-orientated personality. Apart from being a proactive learner, I was actively involved in extra-curricular activities inside and outside of campus.
I had worked on the following projects as a safety officer & HSE Engineer.
• Construction of 2 Buildings and 9 Villas Housing Complex and underground Services (Drainage pipelines – Water pipelines – H.V- L.V Electric Cables – PTCL Cables -Gas pipelines – Asphalt road
• Design and implement safety program for the company with national & international standards and lead the establishment of minimum safety guideline
• Rodho Hills production and facilitation
• In High-pressure Gas Pipelines of 22 K.M receiving facilities from main distribution unit to plant site
I believe that my expertise will be compatible with your company. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualification in beforehand. I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Regards:
Abdul Majid
Contact #: +971 -525230717 (Dubai)
VISIT VISA Dubai



English Teacher



  • Industry: Education
  • Career: Mid Career
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: AED 3001-3500
  • Experience: 1 - 2 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Email: hr.vera2000@gmail.com
  • City: Dubai

Description

We are hiring:
English Teacher is needed in a fast growing school in Dubai. Candidates must be: Fluent in English language.Drawing up a program of daily lesson.Proven experience in similar field will be an added advantage.Qualified candidates should send CVs to whatsapp +971 502320548



No comments:

Post a Comment