Accounts Assistant - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Saturday 24 July 2021

Accounts Assistant

 


Assistant Accountant

Description

We are looking for Assistant Accountant

Job Description :

Preparing monthly and annual accounts
Corporate document maintenance
Projecting cost calculations
Liaising with auditors
Processing employee expenses
Costing for projects
Data gathering
Receiving and storing invoices
Using digital systems to keep records and create payments
Preparing and posting journals
Logging daily entries in accordance with accounting policy

Knowledge : Accounting skills & MS Excel.

Contact:

054-3537346
054-4581398

 

  • Industry: IT/Computers - Hardware
  • Career: Unspecified
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 1 - 2 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Contact No.: 0543537346
  • Email: hr.sidbenz@gmail.com
  • Street: Deira
  • City: Dubai

 

Inventory Controller Cum Accountant

 

Description

We are looking for Inventory Controller cum accountant

Responsibilities: –

Evaluate Suppliers

Prepare Documentation

Purchase New Inventory

Track Inventory

Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses

Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control

Contact us: 056-7859482
Whatsapp; 056-1703419

 

  • Industry: Textiles
  • Career: Unspecified
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 1 - 2 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Contact No.: 0561703419
  • Email: hr.fosroc1@gmail.com
  • Street: Alqusais
  • City: Dubai

 

ACCOUNTING CLERK

 

Description

We are looking for candidates interested and qualified for the position as Accountant Clerk:

As an Accountant he/she will check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures. Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances. Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.

Accountant’s Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
•Prepare general ledger entries and associated documentation
•Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare and analyze financial data. Update and maintain general ledger chart of accounts.
•Assist with the maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation schedules on accounting software.
•Coordinate mid-year review and year-end audit work paper requests from independent auditors during fieldwork.
•Support the accounting team through month-end reporting.
•Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
•Work with both inside and outside auditors in a professional manner.
•Recommend more accurate and efficient procedures for all accounting department functions.
•Ensure that confidentiality regarding employees, clients, or vendors is not disclosed to anyone except as authorized by corporate officials or as approved in writing by the Accounting Manager, or designate.
•Other duties as assigned.

The ideal candidate should possess :
•Strong computer and organizational skills
•Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
•Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
•Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
•Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees.
•Effective analytical and problem-solving skills required.
•Microsoft Office skills required. Ability to maintain, create, and understand complex spreadsheets and database applications.
•Knowledge on usage of Quickbooks

Skills and Qualifications
•Bachelor’s Degree Graduate on BS Accountancy or any related courses
•CPA License/Certification is a plus
•2-3 years in-depth experience on the same field
•Organization and creative thinking skills
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
•Strong attention to detail
•Proficiency in Excel / Word
•Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)

If you are confident for the position don’t hesitate to let us check your resume/CV via hrrecruitmentuae2017@gmail.com or hr@dubaimiraclegarden.com.

 

  • Industry: Agriculture
  • Career: Entry Level
  • Job Location: Al Ain
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 2 - 5 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Female
  • Email: hr@dubaimiraclegarden.com
  • City: Al Ain

 

REQUIRED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

 

Description

Urgently required a qualified Chartered Accountant for an established growing company having family-owned business in Dubai.

Candidates with minimum 5 years’ UAE experience who can independently handle the entire Accounts Department and must be a qualified CA.

Please apply stating past experience, last salary and recent photo to cacareer3@gmail.com

 

 

  • Industry: Other
  • Career: Mid Career
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 5 - 7 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Email: cacareer3@gmail.com
  • Street: JLT
  • City: Dubai

 

Collection and Credit Controller

 

Description

We are looking for Collection and Credit controller

Job Responsibilities:

monitor the payments aging so has to provide clients with invoice reminders as the due date of payments fall due
Make customer calls
Visit customer to resolve invoice / payment disputes
Negotiate with customer for payment plans
Maintain customer master file and continuously update contact details
Prepare and send Statement of accounts
Manage the collection team
Coordinate with invoice team and field messenger for invoice delivery
Safe keeping of invoice acknowledgement copies.
Coordinating with messenger for cheque / document collection
Record daily collections and issue daily reports
Maintain and manage receipt voucher books
Update collection in ERP
Daily deposit of collections to bank account
Assisting on bank reconciliation
Coordinate with operations sales department to stop service for non-paying clients.
Provide supporting documents to the legal team for AR recovery cases.

Contact us; 056 6310280
Whatsapp; 054 3537369

  • Industry: Advertising
  • Career: Unspecified
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 1 - 2 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Contact No.: 0566310280
  • Email: hr.mathira@gmail.com
  • Street: Business Bay
  • City: Dubai

 

Accounts cum Inventory Controller

 

Description

We are looking to hire a Accounts cum inventory controller

Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
Managing company ledgers
Processing business expenses
Managing day-to-day transactions
Petty cash maintenance
Providing support to the Accounts Department.

Maintaining an orderly filing system
Monitoring daily internal stock transfer & consignment·
Ensure the correct value of the stock recorded in the system-Daily·
Prepare, generate and file financial inventory report; review report monthly with management
Stock Aging Analysis

Whatsapp’ 054-3537346
Contact us: 054-4581398

 

  • Industry: Office Equipment
  • Career: Unspecified
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 1 - 2 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Contact No.: 0543537346
  • Email: info.ligglo@gmail.com
  • Street: Oud metha
  • City: Dubai

 

115 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Sir,

      I am located in Srilanka. I am available for interview for any time please kindly advice me the time and date.

      Thank you.
      Paul Rodney

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi sir

      I m located in south africa I can be available for interview on 2/October/2021 at 9:00am south africa time

      Delete
    2. I can give my interview thru whatsapp or zoom and video chat u prefer plz

      Delete
    3. HELLO SIR, I AM REALLY HONOURED TO BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW.I WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW ON 04 TH FEBRUARY 2022 AT 2:OO PM UAE TIME

      Delete
  3. GT52685 I will be attending on the 9th of August

    ReplyDelete
  4. GT52685 I will attend on Monday at 1 PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. GT52685 I looking forward to attend interview at any time and any day and I am waiting for your response

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can I book interview schedule please let me know.GT52685 this is my password

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'm from saudia arab how can I book interview

    GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  8. GT52685. Hi I would like to schedule my time for Monday at 10am. August 16, 2021

    ReplyDelete
  9. GT52685,I will like to book my interview on Tuesday 17th August 2021

    ReplyDelete
  10. GT52685, I will like to book my interview on the 17th of August,2021.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hie, i would like to book my interview for Friday 12 August 2021 at 12pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, i would like to book an interview on 18th August at 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GT52685 and I would like to schedule my interview on 21-08-18 at 1:30pm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will like to schedule my interview on sunday 15 august 2021 at 3.00 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I will be available for interview at 12.00 0n the 17th of August,2021.

    My password is GT52685.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Available for Marketing Staff interview tomorrow, Monday August 16, 2021 anytime in the afternoon period.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to schedule my interview for Monday, August 16th, at 11:00am (Bahamian time)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to reserve my interview on Wednesday, 18th of August 2021 at 15:00

    ReplyDelete

  19. I would like to reserve my interview on Thursday, 19th of August 2021 at 14:00

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to reserve my interview on 21st of August 2021 08h00 south African time

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning,

    My password is GT52685. I would like to book my interview on Monday, August 23rd, 2021 anytime between the hours of 12pm and 4pm.

    Thank you for opportunity.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  22. GT52685 - Would like to book an interview at WED 25.08.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, I would like to book an interview for Waiter/Waitress, Zurich at MON 23/08/2021 1000hr CEST. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to schedule my interview on Monday 23rd August 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
    Password - GT52685

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. GT52685 kindly schedule my interview for Monday 23 august 2021 at 12.00 noon EAT

    ReplyDelete
  26. kindly schedule my interview for sunday 22 august 11 am

    ReplyDelete
  27. GT52685 I would
    Like to schedule my interview this Monday august 23,2021

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like to attend an interview August 24, 2021, in 8 pm on Moscow Time.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to attend an interview in September 02, 2021, in 2 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  30. GT52685 I want my interview this Thursday
    02/09

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dear sir/madam

    Iam writing to book an appointment for a job interview on Wednesday the 1st of September at 8am.Thank you.

    Kind Regards

    Mufaro Passmore Hove

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi,sir/madam I would like to attend my interview 1st september 10.30 am.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi sir/madam i would like to book an appointment for interview on sept 6 2021(monday)thank you

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good afternoon, I would like to schedule my interview for the 3rd of September 2021 at 15:00 South African time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would like attend interview on sep 6 2021 (Monday) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  36. GT52685 this my vode i would like to attend my interview on 6th September 2021 thank you for your valuable response

    ReplyDelete
  37. GT52685 I would like to attend my interview on 5/sep/2021

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would like to book my interview on 7 september at 13.00(Estonia). My password is GT52685
    Best Regards
    AYDIN GÜNEŞ

    ReplyDelete
  39. my password is:GT52685..and I would Like to attend my interview on 6/sep/2021

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like to book my interview on 6 september at 10.00 a.m(Estonia). My password is GT52685
    Best Regards
    AYDIN GÜNEŞ

    ReplyDelete
  41. i would like to book my interview on 8 Spt at Ghana time 10.00am my password is GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like to book my interview on 08 September 2021 at (Sri Lankan) time 5.30 P.M and my password is GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, I would like to book my interview on Wednesday 8th September, 2021 within the Hours of 08:00am to 04:00pm Nigeria time

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello, Thank you for your replay,
    I could be free on Monday 13/09/2021, between 1:00PM and 3:00PM AEU times.
    cordially
    karim khettaf

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello thank you for your response
    I'd like to book my interview on sunday or Monday 5th or 6th September from 9 am to 3 pm UAE times.
    Many thanks,
    Mostafaayman551@gmail.com
    Mostafa Ayman

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello, I Would Like to book my interview on Monday or Tuesday 6th or 7th September at 8Am to 2PM , Oman times. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, I would like to have interview on the 8th Wednesday 2021,time 9am-2pm. Here is my pass code GT52685.email address rashyayins2@gmail.com.
    Raji Rasheed
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would like to schedule my interview on 7th September, Tuesday, 17:00 UAE time.
    GT52685
    Best regards,
    Saba Naseer.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would like to schedule my interview on 9th September Thursday 09AM to 09PM UAE time
    Thank you
    My email:
    abdullahuaftts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. GT52685

    I would like to schedule my interview on 10 Sept 2021 Friday 9:00AM to 5:00 PM Myanmar Time.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would like to have my interview on 09-09-2021 by 11 AM. Kindly let me know the location of the site of interview. thanks. Balakrishnan

    ReplyDelete
  52. GT52685
    I like to be interviewed on Monday 13th September 2021 at 11am

    ReplyDelete
  53. GT52685
    I will like to be interviewed on Monday 13th September at 11am

    ReplyDelete
  54. GT 52685 I like to be interviewed in monday at 6 pm

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hello, I will like to book my interview for Wednesday, 16th of Sept

    ReplyDelete
  56. GT52685
    I would like to book my interview on Monday the 13th of September at 10 am GMT

    ReplyDelete
  57. GT52685 appointment for 12 September at 11am

    ReplyDelete
  58. Heloo

    I would like to schedule my interview on 13-9-2021 monday at 1pm Qatar time
    Thanks

    My password GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would like to attend an interview September 13, 2021, in 8 am on Nepali Time.my password is GT52685.

    ReplyDelete
  60. i would like to attend interview on september 11th at 11 am east african time

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would like to attend the interview on September 14th

    ReplyDelete
  62. GT52685 - I would like to attend the interview on the 14th of September 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hello Mr. James. We can schedule the meeting on Monday at 8AM to 8:30AM or 1PM to 2PM.

    Password GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hello Mr. James I would like to attend the interview on Monday 13th at 8am to 8:30am or 1pm to 2 pm

    My password GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  65. Dear Mr. James, please let me know a time for Tuesday. My password GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Mr,James I would to schedule my appointment on Wednesday 2pm (UAe time )

    My password(GT52685)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hello Mr. James,
    I would like to attend the interview on Monday i.e. 27-09-2021 at 3.00 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi
    I would like to schedule my interview on 29-9-2021 (Wednesday).

    ReplyDelete
  69. Dear Mr. James, (hr.topwest@gmail.com).
    With reference to your email dated 28th September 2021, kindly acknowledge my availability for the interview on Monday 4th October 2021, between 1-5pm. Kindly acknowledge your preference of the time slot.

    Ibrahim Akkawi
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  70. hello HR
    thank you for reaching out to me, please acknowledge availability no 06 oct (wed) for interview between 12noon to 5pm IST.
    THANK YOU
    REGARD MD ARIF ALI

    ReplyDelete
  71. Respected Sir
    I would like to schedule my interview on October 13 ( Wednesday)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Respected Sir
    thank you for reaching out to me , I would like to schedule my interview on 18-10-2021 (Monday).

    ReplyDelete
  73. Dear Mr. James,
    I would like to schedule my interview on 30.10.2021(Saturday)10.00 am to 1.00 pm

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would like to schedule my Interview on 30-10-2021 (Saturday) 10am to 1pm

    ReplyDelete
  75. Respected Sir,
    Thank you for reaching out me .I would like to schedule my interview on 3rd November,2021 between 10am to 12pm IST.
    Thank You,
    Regard Tanuf khan

    ReplyDelete
  76. Good day sir,

    Thank you for the email. I am available for interview on 1st November at any time between 9am and 9pm CAT.

    Kind regards,

    Maaz Patel

    ReplyDelete
  77. Good Day

    I had received an email invitation from DEYAAR Property & Developers (yahyalathif93@gmail.com) to schedule an interview.
    I am ready for an interview between 02/11/2021 - 10/11/2021 anytime between 8am - 10am

    Email : athulya25shishupalan@gmail.com
    Awaiting your positive confirmation on the schedule details

    Regards
    Athulya Shishupalan

    ReplyDelete
  78. I received an email invitation from DEYYAR Property and Developers(yahyalathif93@gmail.com) to schedule an inverview
    I am ready for an interview between 16.11.21 to 21.11.21 any time between 11am
    email id : jagadish04chandra@gmail.com
    Awaiting your positive confirmation on the schedule details

    regards
    jagadish chandra

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am available now let me know when can you schedule my interview

    ReplyDelete
  80. I have received an email invitation , position accountant from Alby James(hr.topwest@gmail.com)
    To schedule an interview.
    I will be available for an interview on 17.11.2021 between 9am,
    Email Id: niyodanique620@gmail.com.
    Thank for your invitation.

    ReplyDelete

  81. I have received an email invitation , position accountant from Deyaar properties and developers yahyalathif93@gmail.com
    To schedule an interview.
    I will be available for an interview on 24.11.2021 between 9am,
    Email Id: mohammedseraj023@gmail.com
    Thank for your invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  82. kindly schedule my interview for Thursday 25-11-2021 @11 am.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  83. مرحبا وشكرا على اهتمامكم
    تقدمت لوظيفة مساعد محاسب
    انا متاح للمقابلة عبر الانترنت يوم السبت الموافق 28 نوفمبر 2021 الساعة 12 ضهرا بتوقيت الامارات
    اتطلع للعمل معكم
    شكرا وامتناني
    mahmoud elokosh
    mahmoud.nemeer.1122@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hi, I couldn't find the address to book an appointment.

    However i would be free for interview anytime from the 6th of december. My contact number is 0569300010. email : royitsyd@gmail.com
    Please do let me know when and where it will be.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  85. Good Morning...

    Hi, I was received the email from greggs Group.com for an interview call letter.

    I would like to Schedule for an interview on Monday(03-01-2022) between 10 am to 6 pm will be available.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hello sir/madam,
    I am Nona Hazniya Rawshan applied for a position of HR/ Admin assistant.In reference to the email forwarded to me, I would like the management to schedule for me online interview tomorrow 25/01/2022 or 26/01/2022 between 2pm-7pm .I will be greatly honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am available on Feb 4 2022 2pm to 7 pm

    ReplyDelete