Front Desk Executive / Camp Boss /Comp Co-ordinator - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Sunday 22 March 2020

Front Desk Executive / Camp Boss /Comp Co-ordinator




We know very well that you are looking for the best job for your career so we are here to help you to get one. We are trying over best to find real and trusted jobs for your career so stay connected with us and get updated every day with new job vacancies


Today we are hiring for the following job posts we hope this will help you if anyone among you are interested can apply to the job by the details given below




Front Desk Executive


  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Career: Entry Level
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: AED 2001-2500
  • Experience: Less than 1 Year
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • City: Dubai


Description

Job Responsibilities:
1. To greet smile and welcome all guests to the hotel.
2. To provide an efficient and friendly check-in and check-out according to company standards.
3. To handle guest requests ensuring that all matters are dealt with efficiently and promptly taking preference over administrative tasks.
4. To inform all relevant departments regarding special guest requests.

052-4448371
055-4695022


Camp Boss/Comp Co-ordinator


  • Industry: Other
  • Career: Mid Career
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: Less than 1 Year
  • Job Type: Full TTime
  • Gender: Male
  • City: Dubai


Description

CAMP BOSS/CAMO COORDINATOR

ASIAN NATIONALITY PREFERRED.

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE A CAMPBOSS/CAMP COORDINATOR
MUST HAVE MINIMUM EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME POSITION.
MUAT BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
MUST BE PLEASANT AND ENTHUSIASTIC.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE.

FOR APPOINTMENT PLEASE

CALL:

056-6310280
055-4694581

EMAIL: INFOHR411@GMAIL.COM

WE ARE ACCEPTING WALK IN APPLICANTS


22 comments:

  1. Hi HR team.
    I'll like to schedule my interview on Thursday 2nd Sept 2021 for the position of front desk executive.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HR team I would like to schedule my interview on. Monday 6 sep2021 HR assistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir
    I would like to attend the interview on the 13-15 of September 2021. I'm available at any given time.
    Thanks & Regards

    Md Nasir Uddin Ovi
    BTEB, Dhaka
    ( +88)1759777888
    GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi HR team.
    I'd like to confirm my interview for Thursday 10:30 September 30 2021

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Hiring manager
    I have received an email from alby james(hr.topwest@gmail.com)to schedule my online interview.Hereby i wolud like to schedule on 31-11-2021 at 10am

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to schedule my interview on24/11/21@ 9am

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear,
    I received an email for interview date and time so kindly request to you that please make my interview on Monday around 1 o clock. Please send me interview details on throw email or call me at my this number.
    Hassamhassan091@gmail.com
    0508183516

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I am Paul Rodney, Here I am available for my interview time and date. Please kindly let me know the time/ Date I will be ready.

    I am flexible for any time/date

    Thank you,
    Paul Rodney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I am ANWARSADATH KN
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION
    I WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE TOMORROW
    YOU CAN REACH OUT @ Anwarsadath0007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening,

    Im nikhita Limbekar applying for front desk executive.
    Would like to schedule interview on 25 January 2022 at 11:00 am
    nikhita.limbekar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir,
    I am Fazil Av. Thank you for the Receptionist interview invitation. I am available for the interview anytime.
    Mob:+971589599180
    Email: fazilattingal111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am lithiya k babu. Thank you sir; for the invitation HR ASSISTANT position. Iam ready to attend the interview in tomorrow onward. time 10 am-4 pm
    Sincerely:
    LITHIYA K BABU
    0586715262
    lithiyakbabu12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi iam Babirye Hawai,i got an email from Empire group to schedule my day of interview, am ready on wed at 12pm-5pm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Hr I would kindly like to schedule my interview on 4th of february 2022 or you can reach me via phonecall/whatsapp@ 0563670356 thank you yours sincerely Nabisere Masitula.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day
    I am Majid Ali. Thank you for the Storekeeper interview invitation. I am available for the interview Saturday 5feb2022 0900hrs and monday 7feb 2022 0900hrs .
    Mob:+971554957866
    Email: majidali5072@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Sir,

    Thank you for your reply, in reference to your email, i would like to schedule my interview on 9th February 2022 at 2:30 PM, Dubai.S Pleasem interview details And Address on throw Email I'd.

    jafar.bilgrami110@gmail.com

    Regard :-

    Syed Jafar Mehdi Bilgrami.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sir.
    I received email for front desk executive's position today. I scheduled my interview 11 February 10am on Friday in dubai.
    Kindly give me exact directions so that i reach there on time.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to schedule my interview on June 22, Thursday @ 12pm

    ReplyDelete