Sales Officer - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Saturday 11 September 2021

Sales Officer

 


 

Dear Candidate,

We are Looking for Sales Officers for our company in Dragon mart – International City, Dubai.

1. Proficient in Arabic / Hindi & English
2. Pools & Fountain technical background is an added advantage
3. Immediately Available

Visa and Medical will be provided.

Please send your Resume in 2020jobplans@gmail.com

 

 

  • Industry: Retailing
  • Career: Management
  • Job Location: Dubai
  • Salary: AED 2001-2500
  • Experience: 1 - 2 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Male
  • Contact No.: 0529312782
  • Email: 2020jobplans@gmail.com
  • Street: International City
  • City: Dubai

10 comments:

  1. I am ready for interview at monday 10.30 am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear Hiring Manager,
      I received an email from Deyaar Property & Development (yahyalathif93@gmail.com) to schedule my interview.
      I am very passionate about working with such a prestigious organization.So,I would like to schedule it on Oct 9th at 10:30 am to 2:00 pm.
      Thank you
      Regards
      Khaled Alfukaha
      E-MAIL: kal.alhamidah@yahoo.com
      ADDRESS Jordan
      Contact 00962777763103

      Delete
  2. Am ready for an interview on Monday 10:00am

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for interview on 27th Monday at 10 am

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for an interview for storekeeper 29 sep 2021 at 5pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reddy For intervew anytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM READY FOR INTERVIEW ANYTIME

    ReplyDelete

  7. Dear Hiring Manager,
    I received an email from Deyaar Property & Development (yahyalathif93@gmail.com) to schedule my interview.
    I am very passionate about working with such a prestigious organization.So,I would like to schedule it on Oct 9th at 10:30 am to 2:00 pm.
    Thank you
    Regards
    Khaled Alfukaha
    E-MAIL: kal.alhamidah@yahoo.com
    ADDRESS Jordan
    Contact 00962777763103

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Hr,

    I have received a mail from Mr. Kevin/HR Manager/hr.topwest@gmail.com.

    I have applied for Receptionist at Empire group.

    I'm ready for interview tomorrow, Nov. 21, 2021 afternoon at anytime.

    Best regards,

    Glecy Abaño

    ReplyDelete