Sales and Leasing Team Leader - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Saturday 11 September 2021

Sales and Leasing Team Leader

 


We are a leading Real Estate company in Abu Dhabi looking to hire Sales and Leasing Team Leader. If you are here in the UAE and willing to relocate in Abu Dhabi and you have experience in the same field for at least 2 years, then submit your CV and we will be contacting you for the interview. Good offer waits.
You may send your resume by emailing to service@profilegroup.ae

 

  • Industry: Real Estate
  • Career: Mid Career
  • Job Location: Abu Dhabi
  • Salary: Unspecified
  • Experience: 2 - 5 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Any
  • Email: service@profilegroup.ae
  • City: Abu Dhabi

 

12 comments:

  1. booking for my interview for 20 September 2021, at 10 am South African time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, booking an interview on September 23 at 10000hrs EAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Human Resource Management and Recruitment,

    With reference to your email dated 27th September 2021, kindly acknowledge my availability for the interview on Tuesday between 11 am to 5pm UAE time. Kindly acknowledge your preference of the time slot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir,
    I got my password but Im not sure that here is the right place to write it, anyway I'd like to inform you that I'm Lebanese living in Lebanon but of course I'm willing to relocate and ready to be interviewed any day btw 11 to 2PM Beirut time. My password is GT52685

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I would like to have my interview on Sunday 3rd October in morning at any time in Bahrain. My email address: raddoss68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete