French/ English/ Arabic Teacher - Your Jobs.com

Latest

Tuesday 3 December 2019

French/ English/ Arabic Teacher


French English and Arabic teacher with experience in teaching and administration, passionate interest in teaching field.
I can lead my pupils and student to acquire necessary needs and knowledge.
I am writing to apply for the open position as teacher . 

I hold a BA degree in translation and have worked professionally in the teaching field for the past five years. In my current position as a freelance translator I translate documents and audio from English to arabic and french and vice versa; in addition I perform verbal language interpretation on occasion.
I possess native fluency in reading writing and speaking the language. This experience has provided me with a solid grasp of various regional dialects and customs. I have a firm grasp of the french and English languages with an understanding of proper sentence structure grammar rules and vocabulary. Clients have raved about my proficiency in accurate and efficient translation.
I have confidence that I am an outstanding candidate for your Translator position and hope that you will contact me soon by telephone or email to arrange an in-person interview. I am sure you will find my portfolio to be an excellent reflection of my skills. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.


  • Experience: 7 - 10 Years
  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Male
  • Contact No.: 055 6995 924
  • Email: djamelassil@gmail.com
  • Street: Al Muteena
  • City: Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment